A digital media service known as IPTV, or Internet Protocol Television, streams television channels over the Internet. Based on Internet protocol technology, IPTV functions. To view IPTV content, you must subscribe to an IPTV provider. Popular devices like Android, Windows, iOS, Mac, and Smart TVs all support IPTV. You can directly install any IPTV player from the Samsung App Store if you have a Samsung Smart TV. On top of that, Samsung TV allows you to sideload IPTV Player applications.
Table of Contents
How to Install IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV
The Samsung App Store offers a wide selection of IPTV apps. Smart IPTV Player has been used as an example.
- Turn on your Samsung Smart TV and join it to a reliable Internet connection.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Home button.
- On the home screen, look for and tap the Apps tile.
- search box and type in “Smart IPTV.”
- From the list of search results, choose the Smart IPTV app.
- To install the app on your Samsung TV, click the Install button.
How to Set Up Smart IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV
Visit the Smart IPTV website to subscribe (it costs €5.49) before continuing with the steps.
- On your Samsung TV, open the Smart IPTV app.
- A MAC address will be visible in the screen’s middle. Make a note of the MAC address and launch a browser on your PC or smartphone.
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/ to access the Smart IPTV activation page.
- Add your IPTV provider’s M3U link or playlist file after entering the box’s MAC address.
- After that, click Send.
- A pop-up stating “1 URL added! Restart your App” will show up at the bottom.
- To view your desired content on a large screen, launch the Smart IPTV app on your Samsung Smart TV.
How to Use a Browser to Stream IPTV on a Samsung Smart TV
Through the web browser, Samsung TV users can stream IPTV content as well. One of the best IPTV players for Mac and Windows is the Web IPTV player, an online IPTV player that is totally free to use. Devices that support browsers are compatible with this IPTV Player.
- Access the Home screen on the Samsung TV by joining a reliable WiFi network.
- On your Samsung TV remote, press the Home button.
- Locate and choose the Internet tile.
- Enter the website address web.iptvplayers.com in the browser’s search bar.
- Fill out the M3U URL link or Playlists file provided by your IPTV provider on the Web IPTV Player website.
- Press the Watch button, then wait for the content to load.
- Play any IPTV content once it has loaded on your Samsung Smart TV to view it.
The best way to sideload IPTV on a Samsung smart TV
A Samsung Smart TV can also receive IPTV by sideloading the software. We’ve used Smart IPTV as an example to demonstrate how to install it.
- Go to the Settings section of your Samsung TV.
- Click the Apps option after navigating to the Samsung Smart Hub section.
- Put 12345 in the field for the default PIN.
- The Developer Mode window is now available for use.
- Select this choice, then enter the IP address of the computer you used to download the third-party app.
- Restart your Samsung Smart TV as well.
- On your PC, download the Smart IPTV Player APK file.
- Connect a USB drive to your Smart TV after copying the APK file there.
- Open the USB drive, then install the APK file on your Samsung TV.
- The app is available in the Smart Hub after the installation is finished.
- On your Smart TV, launch the Smart IPTV app.
- On the right side of your TV, you’ll find the MAC address.
- Go to the Smart IPTV website (https://siptv.eu/mylist/) on your computer or mobile device.
- Enter your MAC address and upload your IPTV provider’s M3U playlist Then Click Send.
- Your Smart TV will now start to load the playlist. On your Samsung Smart TV, you can now watch live TV channels and VOD content.
- By accessing the same website and entering your TV’s Mac address, you can also delete the playlist.
Screen Mirror IPTV on Samsung TV
You can screen mirror the IPTV app from the smartphone to the Smart TV in addition to sideloading. The official Samsung app for screen-mirroring an Android phone is called SmartThings. The Smartphone and Smart TV need to be connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your Samsung smartphone, swipe down the Quick Panel.
- Find the Smart View icon, then tap it.
- From the selection of devices, pick your Smart TV.
- Enter your PIN if prompted.
- The pop-up message on your screen will say “Start Now,” so click it.
- The Samsung Smart TV will now begin to mirror your smartphone.
- You can stream IPTV content on your smartphone by opening the IPTV app.
- Your Samsung Smart TV will display it.
Samsung Smart TV’s best IPTV players
There are many IPTV apps on the Samsung TV App Store in addition to the IPTV players mentioned above. Currently, the Samsung TV App Store offers more than 110 different IPTV player apps. The list below includes some of the well-liked and reputable IPTV apps.
How to Fix Samsung Smart TV IPTV Player Issues
On Samsung TV, the IPTV Players occasionally display problems like freezing, buffering, crashing, and black screens. The main causes and fixes for the issue are listed below.
- undesirable app cache.
- ineffective IPTV player.
- Invalid Xtream Codes API or M3U URL.
- Expired subscription with IPTV provider.
- outdated firmware for a Samsung TV.
- inadequate Internet connection.
- incorrect login information.
- Samsung TV app cache must be cleared.
- Samsung TV’s IPTV Player app should be updated.
- For a valid M3U URL or Xtream Codes, speak with the IPTV provider.
- Renew your IPTV service.
- Refresh Samsung TV with the most recent firmware.
- Join a robust WiFi to the Samsung TV.
- Enter the proper login information.
- On your Samsung TV, uninstall and then reinstall the IPTV app.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I install IPTV on my Samsung Smart TV ?
On a Samsung Smart TV, you can download IPTV apps from the App Store.
- Can I get free IPTV streaming ?
Yes. Some IPTV platforms, like IPTVCat, provide content without charge.